NetBSD Problem Report #46813

From www@NetBSD.org  Sat Aug 18 09:25:52 2012
Return-Path: <www@NetBSD.org>
Received: from mail.netbsd.org (mail.netbsd.org [149.20.53.66])
	by www.NetBSD.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 99A2263C3D5
	for <gnats-bugs@gnats.NetBSD.org>; Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:25:52 +0000 (UTC)
Message-Id: <20120818092551.B922463B882@www.NetBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:25:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: netbsd@marino.st
Reply-To: netbsd@marino.st
To: gnats-bugs@NetBSD.org
Subject: cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates
X-Send-Pr-Version: www-1.0

>Number:         46813
>Category:       pkg
>Synopsis:       cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Priority:       medium
>Responsible:    pkg-manager
>State:          closed
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Aug 18 09:30:00 +0000 2012
>Closed-Date:    Sat Jan 05 23:05:43 +0000 2013
>Last-Modified:  Sat Jan 05 23:05:43 +0000 2013
>Originator:     John Marino
>Release:        
>Organization:
>Environment:
>Description:
This package regressed recently.
Current build log, multiple platforms:

symbol cache used 1671/65536 hits=56923 misses=1671
lookup cache used 710/65536 hits=2891 misses=714
finished...
cp ../../doc/api/avrs.png-save avr-libc-user-manual/avrs.png
cd latex_src && \
	sed -e '/tocdepth/s/1/2/' \
	-e '/usepackage{doxygen}/s/$/\\usepackage{longtable}/' \
	refman.tex > tmp.$ && \
	mv -f tmp.$ refman.tex
cd latex_src && \
	sed -e '/{TabularC}{.}/s/{TabularC}{.}/{longtable}{|p{1.7cm}|p{1.7cm}|p{2cm}|p{5cm}|}/' \
	-e '/TabularC/s/TabularC/longtable/' \
	-e '/Vector name/,/^[^ ]/s/\\\\\\hline/\\endhead\\hline/' \
	group__avr__interrupts.tex > tmp.$ && \
	mv -f tmp.$ group__avr__interrupts.tex
cd latex_src && \
	sed -e '/{TabularC}{3}/s/{TabularC}{3}/{longtable}{|l|l|l|}/' \
	-e '/{longtable}{|l|l|l|}/,/TabularC/s/TabularC/longtable/' \
	-e '/Architecture/s/\\\\\\hline/\\endhead\\hline/' \
	using__tools.tex > tmp.$ && \
	mv -f tmp.$ using__tools.tex
sed: using__tools.tex: No such file or directory
gmake[3]: *** [latex_src/refman.tex] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/home/pbulk/build32/cross/avr-libc/work/avr-libc-1.6.7/doc/api'
gmake[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/pbulk/build32/cross/avr-libc/work/avr-libc-1.6.7/doc'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pbulk/build32/cross/avr-libc/work/avr-libc-1.6.7'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /content/pkgsrc/cross/avr-libc
*** Error code 1
>How-To-Repeat:
using the latest version of dependencies, make cross/avr-libc

>Fix:

>Release-Note:

>Audit-Trail:
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
To: NetBSD bugtracking <gnats-bugs@NetBSD.org>
Cc: 
Subject: Re: pkg/46813: cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:56:44 +0200

 On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 09:30:01AM +0000, netbsd@marino.st wrote:
 > >Number:         46813
 > >Category:       pkg
 > >Synopsis:       cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates

 dsainty added some tex dependencies to doxygen on August 15, is it
 still broken after that?
  Thomas

From: John Marino <netbsd@marino.st>
To: gnats-bugs@NetBSD.org
Cc: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>, pkgsrc-bugs@netbsd.org
Subject: Re: pkg/46813: cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:07:25 +0200

 On 8/18/2012 12:00, Thomas Klausner wrote:
 > The following reply was made to PR pkg/46813; it has been noted by GNATS.
 >
 > From: Thomas Klausner<wiz@NetBSD.org>
 > To: NetBSD bugtracking<gnats-bugs@NetBSD.org>
 > Cc:
 > Subject: Re: pkg/46813: cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates
 > Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:56:44 +0200
 >
 >   On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 09:30:01AM +0000, netbsd@marino.st wrote:
 >   >  >Number:         46813
 >   >  >Category:       pkg
 >   >  >Synopsis:       cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates
 >
 >   dsainty added some tex dependencies to doxygen on August 15, is it
 >   still broken after that?
 >    Thomas
 >

 It's still broken as of the last bulk build, but I think some work was 
 done since the build started, so I will reserve my final answer for the 
 result of the next build.

 John

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: dholland@NetBSD.org
State-Changed-When: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:00:39 +0000
State-Changed-Why:
I marked it MAKE_JOBS_SAFE and it fixed the same failure that appears in
your last bulk build, for me at least; please try again.


From: David Holland <dholland-pbugs@netbsd.org>
To: gnats-bugs@netbsd.org
Cc: 
Subject: Re: pkg/46813 (cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:18:30 +0000

 On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 04:00:43AM +0000, dholland@NetBSD.org wrote:
  > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
  > State-Changed-By: dholland@NetBSD.org
  > State-Changed-When: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:00:39 +0000
  > State-Changed-Why:
  > I marked it MAKE_JOBS_SAFE and it fixed the same failure that appears in
  > your last bulk build, for me at least; please try again.

 Erm, *not* MAKE_JOBS_SAFE.

 -- 
 David A. Holland
 dholland@netbsd.org

From: John Marino <netbsd@marino.st>
To: gnats-bugs@NetBSD.org
Cc: David Holland <dholland-pbugs@netbsd.org>, pkg-manager@netbsd.org, 
 gnats-admin@netbsd.org, pkgsrc-bugs@netbsd.org
Subject: Re: pkg/46813 (cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 00:03:22 +0100

 On 12/24/2012 05:20, David Holland wrote:
 > From: David Holland<dholland-pbugs@netbsd.org>
 > To: gnats-bugs@netbsd.org
 > Cc:
 > Subject: Re: pkg/46813 (cross/avr-libc broken, probably by latex updates)
 > Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:18:30 +0000
 >
 >   On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 04:00:43AM +0000, dholland@NetBSD.org wrote:
 >    >  State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 >    >  State-Changed-By: dholland@NetBSD.org
 >    >  State-Changed-When: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:00:39 +0000
 >    >  State-Changed-Why:
 >    >  I marked it MAKE_JOBS_SAFE and it fixed the same failure that appears in
 >    >  your last bulk build, for me at least; please try again.
 >
 >   Erm, *not* MAKE_JOBS_SAFE.

 cross/avr-libc finally built on DragonFly during the last build during 
 the Q4 freeze.  This PR can be closed now.

 Thanks,
 John

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: wiz@NetBSD.org
State-Changed-When: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 23:05:43 +0000
State-Changed-Why:
Confirmed fixed, thanks for the feedback!


>Unformatted:

NetBSD Home
NetBSD PR Database Search

(Contact us) $NetBSD: query-full-pr,v 1.39 2013/11/01 18:47:49 spz Exp $
$NetBSD: gnats_config.sh,v 1.8 2006/05/07 09:23:38 tsutsui Exp $
Copyright © 1994-2007 The NetBSD Foundation, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.