Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-amiga"
Automatically generated on 17 Apr 2021 22:00:00 GMT
NetBSD/amiga bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open sw-bug] PR3123 test program makes 68060 panic if compiled with old gcc
- [analyzed sw-bug] boot hangup after installing CyberVision 64 card.
- [open sw-bug] miniroot install fails on Amiga
- [open sw-bug] HP Scanjet driver patch for NetBSD/Amiga
- [open sw-bug] MIT-SHM problems in Xamiga
- [suspended sw-bug] COMPAT_LINUX on amiga appears to be broken.
- [open sw-bug] Missed amiga keymaps (XFreee86 4.4.0)
- [open sw-bug] "mfcs0: fifo overflow" when receiving serial data, caused by Picasso IV scrolling (?)
- [analyzed change-request] An optional interruptsystem is needed for the Amiga ISA support
- [analyzed sw-bug] GRF_PAL option in config is broken
- [suspended sw-bug] floppy driver does not always recognize HD disks
- [suspended sw-bug] NetBSD not booting
- [analyzed change-request] update for /dev/reload
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]