Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-arm32"
Automatically generated on 23 Oct 2019 13:00:00 GMT
NetBSD/arm32 bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open support] pmap_growkernel function crashed
- [feedback sw-bug] Dbcm53xx_eth.c driver is not working properly for 64 byte packets
- [open sw-bug] On BananaPI M3 only one cpu is recognized out of eight cpus.
- [open support] ARM executables linked with native linker on cortex-a9 raises SIGILL
- [open sw-bug] CPU_ID_ARM1136JS r0p4 does not support feature registers
- [open sw-bug] earmv7hfeb kernel modules are fragile and CTF doesn't help
- [feedback support] NetBSD-7.0_RC3/evbarm-earmv7hf/binary/gzimg/armv7.img doesn't boot on BBB
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]