Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "agc"
Automatically generated on 23 Oct 2019 13:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open low priority change-request] libnetpgp: only export the netpgp_* symbols
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pkg_delete -A doesn't work
- [analyzed medium priority sw-bug] pkg_delete segfaults with (apparently) previously partially deleted package
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pkgtools/pkg_install fails to build with option "openssl"
- [analyzed medium priority sw-bug] Please update devel/elftoolchain to 0.6.1
- [open low priority sw-bug] pkg_create -u and -g switches can't handle numeric IDs
- [open low priority sw-bug] lang/micropython does not specify python as build requirement
- [suspended medium priority change-request] Suggestion for make replace : keep previous libs
- [open medium priority change-request] pkgtools/pkg_install minix support
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pkgtools/pkg_install catch circular dependencies in add/perform.c
- [open medium priority change-request] Enhancement suggestions for pkgtools/mksandbox
- [analyzed low priority doc-bug] net/netbsd-iscsi-initiator: bad HOMEPAGE
- [analyzed low priority change-request] Correction: NetBSD Problem Report #45296
- [open low priority change-request] security/pam does not build and/or run under NetBSD 5.x/6.x, i386/amd64
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]