Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "jperkin"
Automatically generated on 24 Jun 2018 01:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open high priority sw-bug] pkgin loses dependency information in pkg_install database
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pkgin fails to recognize arch (which is correct)
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pkgtools/pkgin's makefile reads pkgsrc mk.conf
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pkgin should put all interaction up-front
- [open medium priority sw-bug] "pkgin: empty non-autoremovable package list" error message unhelpful
- [open low priority sw-bug] problems building gcc on solaris if gcc-go included in options
- [open medium priority change-request] pkgin cannot identify upstream version
- [open low priority sw-bug] pkgin frequently fails for what appears to be spurious reasons
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]