Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "linux-pkg-people"
Automatically generated on 11 Dec 2018 19:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open high priority sw-bug] [Linux] package games/quake fails build
- [analyzed medium priority sw-bug] problems building kdeadmin on Linux (heimdal glob.h interaction)
- [feedback medium priority sw-bug] lang/g95 fails to build on Ubuntu ppc64le
- [open medium priority sw-bug] editors/emacs25
- [open medium priority sw-bug] py-numpy doesn't build
- [open medium priority sw-bug] lang/python27 is broken on up to date Ubuntu
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Building Python 3.7 on Linux fails with error "pkg_create: can't stat" at stage "Generating post-install file lists"
- [open low priority sw-bug] pkg_add sometimes hangs in mpool_get (Linux, ARMv7, GCC 4.8.1)
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]