Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "reed"
Automatically generated on 14 Apr 2021 13:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open medium priority change-request] This script find all world writeable elements of dangerous directories in a filesystem.
- [open medium priority sw-bug] poppler-glib-0.61.1nb1 build error
- [open high priority sw-bug] (re-)alpine will crash when compiled with pthreads
- [open high priority sw-bug] wpa_supplicant missing linux wifi driver
- [open medium priority sw-bug] print/poppler's MESSAGE
- [open medium priority doc-bug] SU_CMD, sudo and cyclic dependancy
- [open low priority change-request] move devel/libsigc++ documentation into seperate package
- [open low priority sw-bug] xvidcap-gtk2 compiles but won't start with message "FFMPEG encoding not supported!"
- [open low priority change-request] S/MIME support for mail/re-alpine
- [open low priority change-request] devel/pcc-libs: wrong PLIST for NetBSD and debian
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]