Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "sevan"
Automatically generated on 8 Jul 2020 23:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open low priority change-request] Patch that adds functionality to veriexecgen
- [needs-pullups medium priority change-request] Veriexec generation with -d flag includes non-executable files by default.
- [needs-pullups medium priority sw-bug] case sensitive HFS+ can return data from wrong file
- [open low priority doc-bug] No dtruss(1) man page
- [open medium priority sw-bug] mail/thunderbird attempts to install .so files even though they're compiled as .dylib on Darwin
- [open medium priority sw-bug] cad/qcad build failure on MacOS X
- [open medium priority sw-bug] geda components (gschem, gattrib, gsymcheck, gshlag, gnetlist, libgeda) runtime failure on MacOS X 10.4.11
- [analyzed medium priority sw-bug] Problem building 2008Q4 boost-libs on PowerPC Mac OS X Tiger 10.4 (with fix)
- [open medium priority sw-bug] lang/gcc46 fails during build on Linux and OpenBSD
- [open medium priority sw-bug] openssl build fails on MacOS X 10.4.11 powerpc
- [open medium priority sw-bug] archivers/xz fails to build on Darwin
- [open low priority sw-bug] net/net-snmp doesn't build on FreeBSD 10+
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Boot says "default boot twice, skipping..."
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]