Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-acorn32"
Automatically generated on 22 Oct 2021 10:00:01 GMT
|medium|| || || |
|low|| || ||3|
NetBSD/acorn32 bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open sw-bug] NetBSD install Kernel doesn't work on Risc PC with 256 DRAM
- [open sw-bug] Kernel panic on boot when first interrupt handler registered
- [open sw-bug] NetBSD boot32 fails on 132MB A7000 claiming there is insufficient memory
- [open sw-bug] aborts using ei(4) and asc(4)
- [open sw-bug] Kernel can panic on accessing /dev/rfd device (prolly)
- [open change-request] Patch for Connect32 SCSI card
- [open sw-bug] vidcvideo initialisation corrupts display
- [open sw-bug] Sysinst terminates at "Password cipher" screen
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]