Summary of Problem Reports from 1996
Automatically generated on 4 Dec 2020 08:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open medium priority change-request] fsck doesn't "dirty" file systems with weird errors
- [open low priority sw-bug] sa's ``memory integral'' broken?
- [open low priority change-request] [dM] chmod(1)/setmode(3) symbolic mode improvement
- [open high priority sw-bug] union mounts panic when unmounting, panic when done twice
- [open medium priority sw-bug] union file system botches file locks after copy-on-write operations
- [analyzed medium priority sw-bug] a client can write an read-only exported file-system
- [open low priority sw-bug] Mounting on directories provided by pseudo-filesystems can be lost
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Exabyte 8505 read/write of compressed high density tapes
- [open medium priority change-request] tty's don't support per-port settable defaults.
- [open medium priority change-request] i386 fd.c patch to recognize NEC (Japanese) format
- [open low priority change-request] [dM] 8 partitions is awfully few
- [feedback high priority sw-bug] A3000 hangs when attaching HP Scanjet IIcx
- [open medium priority sw-bug] HP Scanjet driver patch for NetBSD/Amiga
- [analyzed medium priority change-request] An optional interruptsystem is needed for the Amiga ISA support
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]