Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-evbmips"
Automatically generated on 20 Feb 2019 13:00:00 GMT
NetBSD/evbmips bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open sw-bug] Segfault in pthread_getspecific()
- [open sw-bug] amd claims Invalid Argument on all automount points on evbmips-mips64el (LOONGSON)
- [open sw-bug] Impossibility to boot MERAKI kernel
- [open sw-bug] aumac must clear the error, if error == ENETRESET
- [open sw-bug] NetBSD/evbmips -current on MERAKI/Atheros 2315 WiSoC crashes
- [open sw-bug] It appears cprng_strong's called on this platform before it is initialized, or possibly after memory corruption has screwed up its state.
- [open sw-bug] evbmips64el installation works on gxemul but doesn't work on qemu.
- [open change-request] desire move of yamon from evbmips to master mips
- [open change-request] aumac should support VLAN
- [open sw-bug] ADM5120 kernel trap when writing to serial device.
- [open sw-bug] Not all available kernels listed in sysinst for installation
- [open sw-bug] PMON can't handle gzip compressed kernel
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]