Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-sh3"
Automatically generated on 22 Sep 2021 03:00:00 GMT
NetBSD/sh3 bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open sw-bug] pgdaemon endless loop
- [open sw-bug] Infinite loop in pmap_page_protect()
- [open sw-bug] Kernel crash by calling through null pointer
- [open sw-bug] kernel panic on userland NULL function pointer call?
- [open sw-bug] kernel stalls in pipe operations
- [open sw-bug] Unsafe memory allocation in pmap.c
- [open sw-bug] SuperH needs a way to sync instruction cache
- [open sw-bug] lockup on process exit
- [suspended sw-bug] GCC 9 and 10 miscompile lint1 for sh3 (by mischoice of register)
- [open change-request] Add SH7780 SCIF support
- [open sw-bug] Serial console on Landisk doesn't work in single user mode
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]