Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-vax"
Automatically generated on 28 Sep 2020 20:00:00 GMT
NetBSD/vax bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open sw-bug] GCC 5.4 aborts on vax due to SIGILL for cc1
- [open sw-bug] vax no longer preempts in a timely fashion
- [dead sw-bug] Kernel panic on VAXstation 4000 VLC
- [dead sw-bug] vax/installation/netboot/boot does not boot via mopd on VaxStation 3100 Model VS42A
- [open sw-bug] rxvt crashes when setting environment variables
- [feedback sw-bug] panic with gcc 5.3 compiled kernel
- [dead sw-bug] dump didn't happen
- [open sw-bug] GCC doesn't implement C++ exceptions for VAX
- [dead sw-bug] gc-boehm fails to build correctly
- [open sw-bug] compiling /usr/pkgsrc/print/web2c (web2c-2012nb3) gives an error on NetBSD-6.0.1 vax
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]