Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "christos"
Automatically generated on 8 Jul 2020 23:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open medium priority sw-bug] pax(1) can't read multi-volume archive from device
- [open medium priority change-request] pax does not support -B on read
- [open medium priority sw-bug] file(1) reports regular binaries as X11/NeWS bitmap fonts
- [feedback medium priority sw-bug] Fix an incorrectly used conditional causing a stack buffer overflow
- [needs-pullups medium priority sw-bug] df -G prints the wrong value for fragsize (+FIX)
- [open low priority change-request] Teach pax as tar the -G (--incremental) switch.
- [open low priority change-request] Incorrect '+file' filename completion in mail(1)
- [open high priority sw-bug] New failures in lib/libevent/t_event test
- [open medium priority change-request] [PATCH] Uninitialized memory access in libedit
- [open medium priority sw-bug] CLI fails for the first time if the input character length is greater than 1024. From next time onwards it passes.
- [open medium priority sw-bug] syslog(3) segfaults due invalid read address when calling with invalid priority
- [open low priority change-request] tirpc should use poll() instead of select()
- [open low priority sw-bug] .USE rules don't mix with .SUFFIXES
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]