Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "jnemeth"
Automatically generated on 18 Aug 2018 02:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [needs-pullups high priority sw-bug] 'gpt biosboot' needs to mark protective mbr partition as 'active'
- [open medium priority sw-bug] 6 password prompts instead of 3 with PAMified sshd
- [needs-pullups medium priority sw-bug] gpt(8) cannot "modify" a partition
- [analyzed medium priority change-request] gpt biosboot should have "-l <label>" option
- [open medium priority doc-bug] iscsictl(8) example is outdated
- [analyzed low priority sw-bug] gpt migrate fails if a NetBSD disklabel partition exists
- [analyzed low priority sw-bug] tftpd no longer allows unrestricted creation of new files.
- [open medium priority sw-bug] PFkey interface causing problems with recent racoon
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Netbsd-5 racoon: Multiple Phase2 SAs generated when NAT-T enabled
- [open medium priority sw-bug] incorrect partition label handling in gpt(8) and kernel (wedges)
- [needs-pullups medium priority change-request] patch to support Sitecom N300 usb wifi adapter (urtwn)
- [pending-pullups low priority change-request] Missing usbdevs entry for wifi stick TP-Link TL-WN722N v2
- [open high priority sw-bug] mail/sendmail build fails with OpenSSL 1.1 in -current
- [suspended medium priority sw-bug] Asterisk goes to 100% CPU load when dnsmgr is active
- [open low priority doc-bug] published pkgsrc guide pdf is outdate
- [open medium priority change-request] bootable CD's don't fully identify devices
- [analyzed high priority change-request] "auto-boot? true" fails on PM G4/400 OF3 ROM v4.2.8f1
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]