Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "port-atari-maintainer"
Automatically generated on 21 Sep 2017 03:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open high priority sw-bug] Installer should not install bootblocks when using AHDI partitions
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Check Condition on CDB reported using MTRON SSD attached to ACARD SCSI to IDE bridge
- [open high priority sw-bug] ENOMEM loading winbindd, smbd on Atari
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Either remove the need for ST_POOL_SIZE or default to sizing it automatically based on the amount of memory in the machine
- [open medium priority sw-bug] Uninitialized variable on line 995 of /sys/netinet6/ip6_output.c breaks build
- [open low priority sw-bug] Floppy drive light remains on after boot
- [open low priority sw-bug] Menu borders in sysinst appear as characters with diacritical marks instead of graphics characters
- [open low priority sw-bug] port-atari sysinst networking configuration doesn't support dhcp
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]