Summary of Problem Reports Assigned to "port-vax-maintainer"
Automatically generated on 20 Jan 2021 10:00:00 GMT
Sorted by Category, Severity, and Priority.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open high priority sw-bug] vax no longer preempts in a timely fashion
- [dead medium priority sw-bug] Kernel panic on VAXstation 4000 VLC
- [dead medium priority sw-bug] vax/installation/netboot/boot does not boot via mopd on VaxStation 3100 Model VS42A
- [open medium priority sw-bug] rxvt crashes when setting environment variables
- [feedback medium priority sw-bug] panic with gcc 5.3 compiled kernel
- [dead medium priority sw-bug] dump didn't happen
- [open medium priority sw-bug] GCC doesn't implement C++ exceptions for VAX
- [dead low priority sw-bug] gc-boehm fails to build correctly
- [open low priority sw-bug] compiling /usr/pkgsrc/print/web2c (web2c-2012nb3) gives an error on NetBSD-6.0.1 vax
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]