Summary of Problem Reports for Category "port-sgimips"
Automatically generated on 23 Oct 2019 12:00:00 GMT
NetBSD/sgimips bugs sorted by Priority, and Severity.
[Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]
- [open sw-bug] NetBSD 5.1.2 netbsd-INSTALL32_IP2x panics on SGI Challenge S
- [open sw-bug] sgimips ip32: hard drive parameters incorrect (way too small - no room to install)
- [open change-request] NetBSD 3.0 sgimips does not support QED RM7000C CPU
- [open sw-bug] sysinst does not set firmware variable on sgimips
- [open sw-bug] O2 keyboard: After a period of light activity, keyboard scrambles
- [open sw-bug] System will lock up to keyboard/console and network sessions. Machine is on, console is on. Does not ping.
- [open sw-bug] mavb(4) panic (was: SGI o2 panic on boot due to TLB miss)
- [open sw-bug] TX stall in mec(4)
- [open sw-bug] NetBSD 8.1 hangs constantly on sgimips
- [open sw-bug] boot partition too full, cannot install
- [open sw-bug] NetBSD/sgimips does not properly detect the total amount of physical memory in an IP32 (O2) machine
- [open sw-bug] Revive IP12(Indigo R3000) kernel on NetBSD/sgimips
- [open sw-bug] 7.0 INSTALL-kernel too big to be loaded with bootp(): on Indy IP24
- [open sw-bug] sys/arch/sgimips/dev/imc.c refers to uninitialized mach_boardrev variable
- [open sw-bug] sgimips port will only report up to 128MB of physical memory on IP20, and up to 256MB on IP22
[Page top] [Summary index] [Search PRs] [Send a PR]